Kirstie Goggin known as Kirstie
- Current Research Student for Doctoral Degree funded by KESS2 and Impsex Diagnostics Ltd.
- Bachelor of Science (1st Class Hons) in International Wildlife Biology
- Current research student for doctoral degree titled: ‘Developing new chemical and molecular technologies for traceability of vegetable oils, particularly palm oil’.
- KESS2 PhD Studentship (~52K) covering October 2016-2019
Completed training in:
- Network Analysis with Cytoscape and PSICQUIC, EMBL-EBI (May, 2017)
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Biology
- Student Member of the Society of Chemical Industry
- Molecular Ecology
- Food Security
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.