Donna Szarun known as Donna
MSc Renewable Energy & Sustainable Resource Management
BSc Hons Information Systems
ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management
I’m based in Research & Innovation Services (RISe) within the Impact Team and support staff to maximize the impact of their research and expertise.
Key aspects of my role include:
– Supporting researchers to develop, plan & capture their research impact
– Supporting researchers to develop impactful collaborations with external partners
– Supporting collaborative research & knowledge exchange projects
– Developing Impact Case Studies
– Supporting the University to manage intellectual property arising from its research to deliver impact
– Co-ordinating the University’s annual Impact Awards and internal impact fund
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.