Christopher Inglis known as Chris
- Faculty of Creative Industries
- Graduate Research Student
- Cardiff - Atrium
MA Musicology. The University of Sheffield.
BA (Hons) Music, Technology & Innovation. De Montfort University.
• Inglis, C. (2017). ‘Sampling the Past: The Role and Function of Vintage Music within Electro Swing’ in: Medbøe, H., Moir, Z., and Atton, C. Continental Drift: 50 Years of Jazz from Europe. Edinburgh: Continental Drift Publishing.
• Recontextualising Ragtime: Connections, Influences, Perspectives. University of Huddersfield. 6-7/5/17.
• Old Is New: The Presence of the Past in the Music of the Present. Centro de Estudos de Sociologia e Estética Musical, Lisbon. 24-26/11/16.
• Continental Drift: 50 Years of Jazz from Europe. Edinburgh Napier University. 16-17/7/16.
• “It Ain’t Where You’re From, It’s Where You’re At”: International Hip Hop Studies Conference. University of Cambridge. 23-25/6/16.
• Future Sounds: Meaning and the Future of Popular Music. University of Central Lancashire. 16-17/5/16.
International Association for the Study of Popular Music
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.