Heather Birnie known as Heather
- Faculty of Creative Industries
- Stores Technician
BA (Hons) Photography for Fashion and Advertising – First Class Honours
- Senior team member for THIS IS Graduate show in Blackall Studios, London, 2015.
- Senior editorial team member for THIS IS publication – published by the University of South Wales. 2015.
- Senior team member for Re-box Our Future campaign for the Centre for Alternative Technology, 2015.
- Volunteer at the Lammas Project to help build low impact houses, 2014 – present.
- Member of editorial team for fashion publication for the University of South Wales, 2014.
- Collaborative photographic portrait project with Homeless Shelter, Ty Gobaith, 2014.
- Studio assistant to Marcus Ahmad, beauty photographer, 2014.
- Senior team member for Androgyne project in collaboration with Sebastian Professional’s cult team, 2014.
- Photographic assistant to Ric Bower for CCQ Magazine, 2013.
- Photographic internship with Ocado, creating e-commerce imagery, PR head shots and documenting deliveries, 2013.
- Location assistant to Simeon Quarrie at Vivida Productions, 2013.
- Freelance work under Heather Birnie Photography, 2009 – present.
- THIS IS, 2015.
- USW Prospectus, 2015.
Graduate 2015, curated by Richard Billingham, Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff, Sept – November 2015.
THIS IS Graduate Show, Blackall Studios, London, June 2015.
Transcendence (group show), The Riverfront, Newport, May 2014.
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.