Aliyu Buba known as Aliyu Mayobani
MSc. Mobile & Satellite Communication
I am Ph.D research student in the field 5G Wireless Communications (massive MIMO/ Beamforming-Beamsteering), with huge interest in academic and other related professional careers.
1. 12yrs teaching experienced with an overseas Higher Education (HE) system.
2. 3yrs Ph.D research in the Wireless Communications
3. Over 3yrs teaching experience with UK HE (University of South Wales HPL staff)
1. Performance Evaluation of MIMO System Using LTE Downlink Physical Layer: SAI Computing Conference July13-15 2016 London UK
2. Performance evaluation of Real time MIMO TestBED Using NI-2922 Universal Software Radio Peripheral, Future Technologies Conference (FTC) November 29-30 2017 Vancouver Canada
3. Real time Multiuser-MIMO Beamforming/Steering Using NI-2922 Universal Software Radio Peripheral, Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2019 14-15 March 2019, San Francisco USA.
4. 5G New Waveforms Characterization using LTE-Advanced PHY, 13th Annual National Engineering Conference, Federal Polytechnic Mubi Adamawa State, Nigeria
5. Performance Evaluation of a Dual-Mode OFDM and SC-FDE System at mm-Wave enabling 5G
Multi-Gigabit/s Wireless Communications (IET Journal of Engineering (JOE-2017-0889) the
6. MIMO System Performance Evaluation with 5G New Waveforms Using LTE-Advanced PHY,
18th School of Engineering Journal, Federal Polytechnic Mubi Adamawa State, Nigeria
Student member: The IET UK
Student member: IEEE
Fellow member: Institute of Telecommunications (Polytechnic Leiria, Portugal)
Associate Fellow: UK Higher Education (AFHEA)
Research Student: Wireless & Optoelectronics Research & Innovators Centre (WORIC)
5G Wireless Communications
Mobile & Satellite Communications
Areas of Expertise
Electrical and Electronics/Wireless Communications
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.