BEd (Hons) (Cardiff University)
P/G Dip in Library and Information Studies (UCL)
Angharad Evans has been a Librarian in the Arts / Creative Industries for most of her career. She is based at the Cardiff Campus for four days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday) and the Treforest Campus for one (Wednesday).
Angharad has over 20 years experience working in Higher Education libraries, having worked at the Cardiff Institute of Higher Education (now Cardiff Metropolitan University), University of Glamorgan, University of Wales, Newport and the University of South Wales.
1. To provide an information service in the area of Creative Industries.
2. To support learning, teaching and research via online enquiry services, group classroom contact and one-to-one support sessions.
3. To develop and provide training for academic staff, students and researchers to keep them up to date with new developments and services.
3. To liaise with academic staff in order to develop and manage the University library’s print and electronic collections, so that they best reflect the current learning, teaching and research needs of the Faculty.
4. To take an active role in the development of Library Services, by participating in projects.
5. To represent the Library Service in both internal and external meetings.
Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP)
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.