B.Sc., C. Eng., MEI, FHEA
Areas of Expertise / Modules taught
- Chemical Engineering
- Physical Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Energy
- Forensic Science
- Health and Safety
- Award Leader BSc Forensic Science
- Award Leader, BSc Forensic Biology
- Award Leader BSc Forensic Chemistry
- School of Applied Sciences Health & Safety Co-Ordinator
- School of Applied Sciences Radiation Protection Supervisor
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
Recent Research Projects:
Sample preparation and forensic analysis of crime scene lipstick residue for comparative evaluation.
Development of superior protocols of fingerprint enhancement utilising Cyanoacryate Fuming with active fluorescent and phosphorescent agents.
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.