Stephen Sharples known as Stephen
HND in Computing.
European Computer Driving Licence – Advanced Excel, Advanced Word & Advanced Powerpoint.
Student and Management Information Officer in the SAMI unit. Previously one of the Student Records Officers in the Academic Registry Student Records department.
A former student of the University with over 8 years experience in Higher Education student administration.
• To mange the access, storage and update of key planned management information sets such as;
Monthly Management Statistics, Course Digest, Student Achievement Performance Indicators,
Information Digest reports.
• Support the Student Information and Planning Principal Officer with aspects of student number
planning as required.
• To respond to ad-hoc data requests and using existing reports within Query Studio and
• Management of the Student and Management Information email inbox by answering the emails or
distributing the emails to other team members / faculties as required.
• To ensure that report documentation is maintained, and available electronically on SharePoint.
• Develop and maintain the Student Administration Services websites.
• Management of the Student Administration department purchasing and invoices on CODA and run
Budget Control Statement reports.
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.