Shaily Jain known as Shaily jain
Masters in computer science
Masters in Political Science
BA in Economics, Office Management , computer science
• Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner •
• Agile Certification of Achievement
• PGDCA in ICT and Business studies.(Teaching Qualification)
An enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with extensive experience in project and operational management, IT, business development, administration, and teaching. . Possesses exemplary interpersonal communication skills with the ability to excel in both team-based and leadership roles, confidently taking initiative when appropriate.
i like to spend a lot a of my personal time in after School Enrichment Programs and Summer Camps focusing on STEM and creativity.
Last 2 years worked with ALS (Welsh Gov funded) training adviser, mentor and assessor for data analytics project . Provide training and support to Apprentices at National Statistic office and many other welsh gov offices Enjoyed teaching various aspects of data mining including management of data , Data mining and manipulation with Python and Successfully deliver the project and achieve the credit to train first 8 data analysts from wales.This was a work base learning atmosphere which is followed by agile approach.
2013-2016 Gryphon It solution Ltd
worked as IT manager.
2010 -2013 ITec solution Ltd
Worked as Manager
2007-2010 swansea university
worked as a Lecturer.
2003-2007 Worked in different discipline and schools as a teacher . I also thought students with dyslexia and Autism.
Course Leader – Msc Artificial Intelligence
Module Leader – Individual Research Project, Professionalism Team project
Teaching Module Postgraduate – Data Mining
Knowledge Base system
Under Graduate – Event Driven Programming
Professional Practice and Employ
Institution of Engineering and Technology , General teaching council of wales
out side the work, i like to be involved in community development and work with different charity organisation. Volunteering :-
1 Project with Community first(Llanelli):- worked with community first development team to empower the women in ethnic minority who are struggling to find work and help their children’s studies due to language barrier . Help them building necessary skills such as literacy and numeracy .i also help few communities in building their websites for charity.Help communities in Writing funding applications to gain finance skills and help in development including cooking, knitting, henna painting and computer skills. i also organise charity dance and perform art to raise fund for children’s charity.
2. Robotics Project competitions:- Every year institute of IET ( Engineering and technology ) introduce some challenges and completion for young children of UK .As a volunteer member of IET .every year i teach a group of students of age 13 to 17 to prepare for competitions .These competitions held in different region of wales and then as national .Last year my group won the best design trophy .
3. STEM ambassador:- i am also a STEM ambassador and love to work with young children of age 7 to 12. A part of project i give a talk in a primary school about "life of a astronaut over moon ".
If you are a journalist on deadline and you need to speak with a member of university staff with particular expertise, please contact the Press Office.